I'm a week behind on this post because I haven't had the time to sit and listen to the album in it's entirety, but first up is Tomorrow's Modern Boxes. What can I say - I'm biased, I live for anything any member of Radiohead puts out. Especially Thom. This is a great follow up to 2006's "The Eraser". I look forward to the day when I can see him spin a set live - fingers crossed!
Favourite Tracks: The Mother Lode, Guess Again!, Truth Ray
Here's a youtube stream of the album which will hopefully still be here in a week
————————————————————————————————————————
Next up is "Look Up!" by Flying Lotus. Funny thing - my favourite Flylo song is "...and The World Laughs With You" Ft. Thom Yorke. He doesn't appear on this album, but Kendrick Lamar does with the really solid track "Never Catch Me". The album features 19 tracks that are all on point. Check it out - and if possible, see him live. He puts on a really great show. Favourite Tracks: Cold Dead, Obligatory Cadence, Turkey Dog Coma, Never Catch Me


No comments:
Post a Comment