I spent the last weekend of the summer in Kingsville - drinking wine, eating great food, swimming & relaxing with the one I love. Nic is currently tearing up the deck in his backyard, and since there is a ton of cedar panels that are still in good condition, we are saving them to make some projects with. I will most definitely share photos of what we come up with!
We picked up some goodies at Colasanti's this afternoon, here are some of the items we picked up! I think the most expensive plant was $9 - meaning I will be giving a plant to every single person I know for every special occasion this year lol.
I cannot believe summer has come to an end. It was a great one and I feel extremely grateful to have spent it with the beautiful people that are near and dear to my heart.
xx Rachel

No comments:
Post a Comment